Get expert care from home.
Choix provides clinical care and all the medications you need – delivered directly to your door.
- Submit this 5-minute questionnaire.
- Within 24-48 hours, we will review your medical history, and a provider will check in with you via text to confirm information and share consent forms.
- If no additional steps are required, medications will arrive within 3-5 days.
- The Choix team will be on hand to help you along the way.
- Choix currently serves patients in California, Colorado, Illinois, New Mexico, Maine & Virginia.
We work with abortion fund partners to provide financial assistance for Choix patients. No proof of need required. Funding ranges from partial to full amount of care, depending on need and fund availability. We are committed to making abortion care accessible to all.
- You must be in the first 11 weeks of pregnancy.
- California, Illinois, Maine & New Mexico: You must be 15 years of age or older.
- Colorado & Virginia: You must be 15-17 with parental notification (CO) / parental consent (VA), 18+ for care without.
Submit the questionnaire and fee here. You will need:
- Date of your last period start
- Date of positive pregnancy test
- Payment information ($20 consult fee)
- Photo ID and a clear selfie for purposes of identification
If you do not know the date of your last period, that’s okay – still fill out the form. If you have not taken a pregnancy test, please complete one prior to filling out this form.
If you still have questions, please text us – we’re happy to talk and answer any questions you may have. To hear more directly from past patients about their experience getting care with Choix, visit our Abortion Care Stories.
- *Medications will arrive in 3-5 business days – delivery can be expedited for an additional $25.
- The initial consultation fee of $20 is applied to the total cost if our medical providers deem it is safe for you to proceed with care.
- Some patients may be required to obtain an ultrasound before treatment can be offered.
- Sounds too good to be true or still have questions? Text us. We are happy to chat.
- Looking for information about how to access abortion pills before you are pregnant? Read about our Advance Provision offering here.
- Learn more about abortion care via telehealth.
Want to know more about the process of taking the pills? Check out our video.