Genital Herpes Treatment
Anyone suffering from genital herpes seeking speedy treatment for a current outbreak or daily preventative therapy.
We can then have medication delivered through our partner pharmacy or you can pick it up at your local pharmacy – whatever is most convenient for you.
$20 consult fee + cost of medications. Out-of-pocket cost options are available for as low as $10 a month for daily treatment. Or insurance can be used towards the cost of your medications.
You are 18 to 65 years of age and within and in the states of California, Colorado, Illinois, New Mexico, Maine or Virginia and you have been diagnosed with herpes by a medical provider.
If you suspect you may have herpes but have not been diagnosed, we recommend you seek in person care with a medical provider when you have symptoms of an outbreak.
Submit the questionnaire and consultation fee here. You will need
- Photo ID and a clear selfie for purposes of identification
- Payment information.
Once we have your information, a Choix clinician will get in touch with you soon.
- Some patients choose to take medications as needed at the start of an outbreak to reduce symptoms.
- Some patients choose to take a daily medication to prevent outbreaks or to help prevent them from passing herpes to their sexual partners.
- Other options for care during a herpes outbreak include taking over the counter medications to reduce pain like Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen (consult your medical provider before use).
- Read more about genital herpes here.